Wednesday 22 August 2012

Great resource for kid friendly travel in the US

I'm planning our annual US road trip and after some inspiring episodes of Man Vs. Food, we've decided to take the kids to Texas! 

Whilst the kids are young, it's easier to visit big cities rather than trekking around the beautiful US national parks.  I want stroller friendly towns, museums, fun attractions and most importantly, all american food.

I normally keep a spreadsheet for my road trips and plan most days in advance.  In addition to Tripadvisor, I have found a great website that hands me a kid friendly itinerary on a plate:

http://family.go.com/travel/

They have a comprehensive list of destinations, things to do filtered by kids age and even suggestions on hotels and restaurants. It's part of the Disney Online family but does not appear to constantly point you in the direction of all things Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment